(Last modified: 3 months ago)
- "O ye children of Benjamin, gather yourselves to flee out of the midst of Yerushalayim, and blow the trumpet in Tekoa, and set up a sign of fire in Beth-haccerem: for evil appeareth out of the north, and great destruction."
- "..., blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations ..."
- "If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;"
- "Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head."
- "He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul."
- "And YaHuWaH spake unto Mosheh, saying,"
- "Speak unto the children of Yisra'el, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a Sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation."
- "Ye shall do no servile work therein: ..."
Introducing The Seven Trumpets
- And I saw the seven Angels which stood before Elohiym; and to them were given seven Trumpets.
- And another Angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all Saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
- And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the Saints, ascended up before Elohiym out of the Angel's hand.
- And the Angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the Earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
- And the seven Angels which had the seven Trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
See “The Structure of Revelation” Chart above, focusing on the third column from the left. Moving from left to right, in the “Heavenly Scene” of “Vision 1”, Mashiach was ministering in the Holy Place of the Heavenly Sanctuary. In the “Heavenly Scene” of “Vision 2”, He had moved into the Most Holy Place to begin the Investigative Judgment. In the “Heavenly Scene of Vision 3, He has moved forward in time (horizontally) on the chart to the closing up of His ministry in the Most Holy Place.
Leviticus 16:12, 13 says, “And he [Aharon, the Levitical high priest] shall take a censer full of burning coals before YaHuWaH ... And he shall put the incense upon the fire before YaHuWaH, that the cloud of the incense may cover the mercy seat that is upon the testimony, that he die not ... ”
Leviticus Sixteen is a chapter of Scripture devoted to the “Day of Atonement”. On this one day of a year, the high priest only, was to minister in the Most Holy Place. His work was to atone for the sins of Yisra'el incurred during that particular year. This work began for the dead in AD 1844 in the Investigative Judgment. Mashiach, antitype of the Levitical High Priest, makes the final atonement for the sins of his sealed Saints of every age, and concludes with the living last generation.
Incense was a type of perfume offered up on burning coals. When used, its fragrance filled the camp of Israel. It wafted up before YaHuWaH and represented the prayers of the Saints requesting forgiveness for their sins, and the grace of power through the Holy Spirit to refrain from further transgressions. The lambs that Yisra'el offered pointed forward to the death of the expected Messiah YaHuWshuaH haMashiach, and His heavenly ministry for dealing with their sins as High Priest.
The “fire of the altar” refers to those hot coals that burned the incense to make the smoke that represented Mashiach's righteousness by which the prayers of the Saints may be presented to the heavenly Father. ... When the fire is placed into the censer and thrown down to the Earth, it is saying that there no longer will be a Mediator to put the prayers of Elohiym's Saints before His throne. Mashiach's work as Intercessor will be done. It represents the Close of Probation, at which time, YaHuWshuaH leaves the Most Holy Place, removes His priestly garments, puts on garments of vengeance and goes out to the great white cloud from which He directs the seven last Plagues.
Verses 5 and 6 are connected by the word, “And.” These two verses tell of a succession of events, one after the other. They must be kept in their order and sequence. Not until the censer is thrown down, and not until the Close of Probation, are the seven Angels even prepared to sound! While YaHuWshuaH ministers in the Sanctuary, He restrains the evil that will be poured out upon the Earth in the seven Trumpets, but when his work is done, the restraints are removed.
See “The Structure of Revelation” Chart again. The Introduction to the Trumpets in Revelation 8:2-5 provides the time setting for the Trumpets to begin. Like the “Heavenly Scenes” for the other visions, the current “Heavenly Scene” where Mashiach is throwing down the censer, sets the time that this Historical-prophetic Outline for the Seven Trumpets begins. The first Trumpet does not sound until after the close of probation and the Investigative Judgment is finished. ... Revelation always provides precise placement of events in neat STRUCTURAL ORDER, according with chronological, literal time, progression. The Structural Chart for Revelation demonstrates this.
When Mashiach throws down the censer into the Earth (future), that marks the “Close of Probation for all living men.” This event means that every person's case has been forever sealed for eternal life or not. Then Mashiach's intercession for the redemption of mankind in the heavenly court will be forever finished, symbolized by the casting away of His censer into the filthy sin polluted Earth. Then, Revelation 22:11 proclaims, "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy let him be holy still". This is the Decree in the 'casting down of the Censer!'
The “golden censer” was (a golden pot of fire on which fiery coals were placed and on top of the fire is placed incense to generate a smoky sweet aroma) used only by the High Priest of Yisra'el (once a year) on the Day of Atonement. Mashiach is now officiating in the Heavenly Sanctuary as the “High Priest”. Refer to: Leviticus 16:12, 13; Hebrews 9:1- 11; and Numbers 16:17, 39.
“incense” (sweet perfume) Represents the righteousness of Mashiach. Refer to Exodus 30: 23-36. The “Heavenly Scene” of the Investigative Judgment (AD 1844 to the Close of Probation) in “Vision 2” continues to Revelation 8:4. The Close of Probation is the closing up of the Investigative Judgment in heaven. Then Vision 3 continues through Revelation 8:6, where the seven Angels with the “Seven Trumpets” have prepared themselves to sound. Please carefully note that the seven Angels are not prepared to sound their Trumpets until the Investigative Judgment is over and probation has closed. The wrath of Elohiym cannot break forth before both the righteous and the wicked living have been identified through the process of the Investigative Judgment.
7 Trumpets | Our Warnings
The First Trumpet
(7) The first Angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the Earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
“grass” Word No. NT:5528 chortos (khor'-tos); apparently a primary word; a "court" or garden, i.e. (by implication, of pasture) herbage or vegetation:— blade, grass, hay. New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. Strong's Concordance indicates that edible plants classed as grasses such as the cereal grains, asparagus lettuce and the like is what (will be) destroyed. The terms “hail” and “fire mingled with blood”, may be figures of speech for something like an uncontrollable epidemic of plant disease.
The Events prophesied here should not be speculated upon. They are yet future to our day. All we know is that something shall happen, that will certainly wipe out a vast part of the food stuff, vegetables and cereals that should sustain man. Without these, the distress around the world will be keenly felt.
The Second Trumpet
(8) And the second Angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
(9) And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
Threatening objects are in space, such as comets and asteroids. Destructions could also happen due to a breaking up or collision of the tectonic plates deep in the Earth. Also man-caused conditions may be involved. It is not the purpose of this book to predict things. These prophecies will be recognizable when their fulfillments occur.
The Third Trumpet
(10) And the third Angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
(11) And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
An astronomical body like an already named comet or large asteroid burns as it falls. The result is the fouling of a third of Earth's fresh water sources.
The Fourth Trumpet
(12) And the fourth Angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
(13) And I beheld, and heard an Angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the Earth by reason of the other voices of the Trumpet of the three Angels, which are yet to sound!
During the crucifixion of Mashiach, the sun darkened from the sixth hour to the ninth hour during the light part of the day (MattithYahuw 27:45). Additionally, there was the historic dark day of May 19, 1780. On that day a remarkable darkness settled over most all of New England in America. The darkness lasted from about ten o'clock that morning until nightfall. Then the moon and the stars failed until about 1:00 a.m. the morning of May 20. Apparently a similar phenomenon will occur during the Fourth Trumpet.
The first four Trumpets describe devastation of physical entities on the Earth. But the last three Trumpets describe how Satan and his evil Angels torment men and drive them to do Satan's will.
A newspaper reporter, to write a good story, must include the following information: Who, What, When, Where, Why, How, to provide Causes and Effects in the story. The 'Plagues' usually tell only “What” happens, and reveal any participants plus their actions. The Trumpets supplement the Plagues, to provide the following kinds of details:
The Trumpets and Plagues together complete the description of the seven events constituting the Trumpets and Plagues. Together, they partially demonstrate that important linkages exist between the First and Second Major Lines of Prophecy in Revelation.
- When the event occurs and the timeframe for the happening,
- Where the event occurs and it's scope,
- Why the event occurs (completes cause and effect), and
- How the event is carried on and by what means.
The Fifth Trumpet
- And the fifth Angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the Earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
- And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
- And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the Earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the Earth have power.
- And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the Earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of Elohiym in their foreheads.
- And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
- And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
- And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
- And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
- And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
- And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
- And they had a king over them, which is the Angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
The Seven Trumpets and the Seven Last Plagues occur only after Mashiach, the High Priest, has cast His censer to the Earth. When Mashiach casts His censor into the Earth, that ends the Investigative Judgment. Further reconciliation and atonement for any person is then forever over and closed.
The “Historical-prophetic Outline” for the Seven Trumpets requires four chapters of the book of Revelation (Chapters 8 through 11). Trumpets 1-4 are described in chapter 8. Chapter 9 is a description of Trumpets 5 and 6. Trumpet 7 is the Second Coming of Mashiach event, which ends Chapter 11 and Vision Four. The last three of the seven Trumpets are called “Woes” because these events are not disasters that particularly threaten the natural state of the physical world. These three Woes cause human misery, suffering and anguish to men. Visible appearances by Satan and his Angels are permitted in the First Woe. These bring intolerable anguish to the wicked. A great War that kills one third of mankind is the Second Woe. The Second Coming of Mashiach is the Third Woe, which is the occurrence of the Seventh Trumpet.
The “star that 'fell from heaven' unto Earth” is a metaphor or figure of speech referring to Satan's expulsion from heaven. The “bottomless pit” is the state / place of evil Angels being restrained from making visible appearances before men. In their present state they must remain invisible to human eyes and remain silent. (These Angels may come forth for visible audiences with men only when intentional requests are made through occult mediums connected with the spirit world.)
When restraints are removed under Trumpet 5, Satan and his evil Angels are given a “key” or freedom to work directly, both visibly and audibly upon the wicked, beginning from Trumpet No. 5, which is Woe No. 1. But during the millennium or 1000 years that “key” is taken away! See Revelation 20:1, 2, 5. The Seven Trumpets and the Seven Last Plagues occur only after Mashiach, the High Priest, has cast His censer to the Earth. When Mashiach casts His censer into the Earth, that ends the Investigative Judgment. Further reconciliation and atonement for any person is then forever over and closed.
Note Scripturally, Satan is the only named personage who made his exodus from heaven by literally “falling out”. Two Bible Definitions The “star that 'fell from heaven' unto Earth” is a metaphor or figure of speech referring to Satan's expulsion from heaven. The “bottomless pit” is the state of evil Angels being restrained from making visible appearances before men. In their present state they must remain invisible to human eyes and remain silent. (These Angels may come forth for visible audiences with men only when intentional requests are made through occult mediums connected with the spirit world.)
Revelation 20:1, 2, 3, 5. “And I saw an Angel [YaHuWshuaH] come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit...And He laid hold on the dragon...Satan and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up,...the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.”
Revelation 12:9 “...he [Satan] 'was cast out into the Earth', and his Angels were cast out with him.”
A newspaper reporter gathers information at the scene of an event and arranges the data in a format that explains WHAT happened, and WHEN ... These facts are usually included in the very first sentence or paragraph of his story. But the story is not yet complete. In the next paragraphs he must present more information: — WHO was involved, and who were not. WHERE the event took place, WHY it happened or the CAUSE of it, and finally the RESULT. The brief report may also include an explanation of HOW it all happened. In like manner, Revelation, chapter 16 reports on the Seven last Plagues, telling what will happen and gives the sequence as to when each will occur. But the story is not yet complete. The report on the Plagues take up only one rather short chapter. More information is supplied to make the story complete in four chapters of Revelation (8, 9, 10 and 11.) These four chapters describe the Trumpets which explain further who is involved, and who is not, where the events take place, how long they will last, the causes of these disasters, the results, and how it will affect certain ones. Then the story is complete.
In both Plagues and Trumpets, the actors behind the scenes are as follows: Elohiym is permitting a demonstration to take place just before YaHuWshuaH comes, to reveal the full malignity of Satan's character. After the people of Elohiym have been sealed so they are protected during this demonstration, Satan is given complete control of the wicked who have chosen him as their master. Satan, not only devastates the Earth but finally tortures and drives the wicked into the battle of Armageddon. He has no loyalty nor love nor compassion, even for his own followers! YaHuWshuaH comes to deliver his people from a destroyed world!
The chart above reveals the similarities between the descriptions of the Plagues and Trumpets. The numbering of Trumpet 4 covers Plagues 4 and 5. This causes Trumpet 5 to correspond with Plague 6. Both of these however, describe the gathering action of the wicked to the battle of Armageddon. There is so much that happens at the very end that it takes Trumpets 6 and 7 to explain what happens in the 7th Plague. Understanding the linkage between Plagues and Trumpets dispels many false assumptions that have circulated.
Some have assumed that the Trumpets are Satan's actions but the Plagues are Elohiym's actions to display His “wrath” in retaliation against those who oppose Him. But Romans, chapter 1 explains three times that the “wrath” of Elohiym is the action that is taken when Elohiym “gives them [the wicked] up” or “gives them over” to the master they have chosen. It is imperative that the character of Elohiym be defended against such error. The Bible explains that Elohiym is love and that he is the same “yesterday, today and forever.” He gives freedom of choice to all. The death and misery of the wicked is a sorrow to Him and “strange” to His loving nature. Prophecy is intended to reveal the true character of Elohiym and to be a glory to Him. Truth and correct understanding of prophecy never imputes evil characteristics to Elohiym. The ultimate test of the exposition of prophecy is what it does to the reputation of the Creator Elohiym.
The Trumpets and Plagues interpret each other, as demonstrated in the chart above. The Trumpets give additional information as to the causes and results of the Plagues.
Until recently, all Seven Trumpets were understood to be written in symbolic language. (See Daniy'el and the Revelation by Uriah Smith p. 477-517.) Smith wrote: “this Trumpet symbolizes ...” and “the symbols, the sun, moon, and stars denote the great luminaries of the Roman government.” However, the hermeneutic Principle needed here is this: “The language of the Bible is to be understood in its most obvious (literal) sense, unless a symbol or figure is employed.” This is called, “The Literal Approach.” ...
The Seven Trumpets use a variety of “figures of speech” (metaphors, and simile, and titles,) but these are not symbols. In verses 1-3, the “star,” the “smoke,” the “locusts,” and the “scorpions” are metaphors. (A metaphor uses a substitutionary word to describe the characteristics of the things or beings involved) (Verses 7-9 are simile — using the words “like” or “as” to make comparisons.) Verse 4, referring to the “grass, trees, etc.” contains no words such as “like” or “as” and therefore are not using simile. Are the “grass and trees” metaphors that refer to men? If so, then they contrast men with the seal of Elohiym against those who have not the seal. But if the “Literal Approach” is used, consistently, permitting the “grass” and “trees” to have a literal application, then the verse makes a contrast between the action of Trumpets 1-4 against Trumpet 5. Trumpets 1-4 describe the devastation to the Earth, against Trumpet 5 the torment of the wicked driving them to the battle of Armageddon.Revelation 7:23 “And I saw another Angel ascending from the east from Elohiym, having the seal of the Living Elohiym ... Saying, Hurt not the Earth neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our Elohiym in their foreheads.”
First, Elohiym's servants are sealed before probation closes. Then, the first four Trumpet-Plagues ruin the vegetation, grass, trees, ocean, and fresh water supplies until Elohiym commands them (evil Angels) to stop that action! Then the 5th Trumpet begins a different action of evil Angels tormenting the wicked people who have not been sealed, driving them toward the battle of Armageddon. under the 6th Plague.
The Satanic Angels are permitted to have appearance like unto men, and to interface with the wicked masses and the kings (rulers) of the Earth, directly. Their purpose is to coerce rulers and citizens of the nations into ignoring their statutory safeguards for individual rights. Then annihilation of Elohiym's people can be readily arranged.Revelation 9:4 “...it was commanded them [wicked Angels] that they should not hurt the grass of the Earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of Elohiym in their foreheads.
When any person's case has been taken up by the heavenly court in the Investigative Judgment and they are judged to be righteous and are sealed, Satan has no further right to meddle with that person. A violation of Elohiym's command in verse 4 may be justification for Elohiym's direct intervention, and the Second Coming of Mashiach to deliver his people.
Revelation 16:14, 16: For they [the locusts] are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the Earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of El-Shaddai. 16) And he [El-Shaddai] gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
The Battle of Armageddon is analogous to the confrontation between Yisra'el's prophet Eliyahuw and the 450 prophets of Baal at Mount Carmel (1 Kings 18). The intent was to destroy Eliyahuw and Elohiym's people. Likewise, the intent in the Battle of Armageddon is to finally destroy Elohiym's people from the Earth. The term “Armageddon” associates with the modest-sized valley of Megiddo just east of Mount Carmel. The Hebrew term Armageddon is rooted in two terms that appropriately yield “Mount of Rendezvous”.
The Battle of Armageddon is a rendezvous — a preset date for a confrontation between Elohiym and Satan and his followers... It is commonly thought that it is a battle between nations, but Scripture does not support that supposition. Through titling of the battle, Scripture refers back to the above mentioned confrontation between Eliyahuw and the 450 prophets of Baal (or sun worship). Scriptural titles for this confrontation are: “The Battle of that Great Day of El-Shaddai” and “Armageddon” or (Mount of Rendezvous). The battle of contention is to be world-wide. The issue, as in Eliyahuw's day, is over worship. The Sabbath day, as instituted by Elohiym, and commanded in the Ten Commandments written in stone versus worship on the Day of the Sun (Sunday) as was instituted by Satan.
Recall that when Elohiym completed creation HE set up the Sabbath for a weekly rest. That week was set in a lunar month. Armageddon will be a battle over the true Sabbath and the Calendar you chose for deciding when you keep it. Some will choose a day by the Gregorian or any of the myriad of the world's Calendars. They will sadly miss the mark. The true Sabbaths can only be found on a luni-solar Calendar which is the creation Calendar.
Revelation 16:14 says, “... the spirits of devils ... go forth unto the kings of the Earth ... to gather them to the battle of that Great Day of El-Shaddai.” Revelation 13:15 adds, "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."
“Five months” are required to gather the kings to the Battle of Armageddon! It takes time to get the “kings (ruling Governments of the Earth) unified to legislate a Death Decree against Elohiym's people in every nation.
Elohiym is the Creator and Life-giver. Satan is Abaddon” (Hebrew) or “Apollyon” (Greek), meaning the “Destroyer”. He is an Angel and he is called “the Angel of the bottomless pit”, who is now in a state or dimension of invisibility.
The Euphrates river ran through Babylon - a symbol for false religion, and also a reference to all the unsealed wicked.
“Woe” — a primary exclamation of grief; "woe" alas, woe.
The Sixth Trumpet
The Second Woe!
- And the Sixth Angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before Elohiym,
- Saying to the sixth Angel which had the Trumpet, Loose the four Angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
- And the four Angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
- And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
- And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
- By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
- For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
- And the rest of the men which were not killed by these Plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
- Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Comparing the Trumpets and the Plagues reveals that it is the “Voice of Elohiym” that is heard in Verse 13. "And the Sixth Angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before Elohiym", Revelation 16:17 “And the Seventh Angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, 'It is done'.”
Here is revealed another Four Destroying Angels. Recall the Four Angels that were holding back the 'Four Winds' who let go to enable the beginning of the final crises with the legislation of the Mark of the Beast. Here Verse 14, states, "... Saying to the sixth Angel which had the Trumpet, Loose the four Angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates."
The Euphrates river ran through Babylon - a symbol for false religion, and also a reference to all the unsealed wicked. Yahuwchanon describes an army “of horsemen”. He “heard the number of them” to be 200 million, as contrasted with the small number he heard of Elohiym's people, the 144,000. (Revelation 7:4)...
The Second Woe war that occurs in the Sixth Trumpet begins after the Voice of Elohiym. (Revelation 16:17) Elohiym's voice has alerted the deceived and unsealed masses, who then realize that they have lost all in life and will experience an eternal loss. Unrestrained chaos and retributions break out between individuals and between nations. This situation precipitates the “Fall of Babylon” described in Revelation 18:8-24. Unrestrained chaos prevails across the Earth until terminated by the Second Coming of Mashiach, which is the Seventh Trumpet.
Compare verse 18 and Revelation 16:19 below,
By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths."
"And the great city [Spiritual Babylon] was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before Elohiym, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
In verses 16-19 Yahuwchanon attempts to describe the available weapons and equipment of today for causing mass destruction. Within the context of his experience, the term, “horses” describes mobile battle weapons that do terrible destruction. The heads (the forward or top portion) are the source of the “hurt” for mankind because of the fire that comes out of their “mouths”. Apparently Yahuwchanon thought that the fire must be stored up as such in the heads to cause hurt when let out of the mouths. Finally, Yahuwchanon declares that the power for capacity of these “horses” to make destruction, was both in their “mouths” and in their “tails” or rear parts.
Imagine modern artillery pieces, firing out of their muzzles and the recoil flames and smoke out of the rear. Could Yahuwchanon had seen something like that? Battle tanks maybe? He did his best to describe fire-spewing entity capable of mass destruction.
Notice here also how scripture validates our understanding as Trumpets are referred to As Plagues in verse 20, "And the rest of the men which were not killed by these Plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:"
Revelation 16:9, 11, 21 says, "And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of Elohiym, which hath power over these Plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. (11) And blasphemed the Elohiym of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. (21) “... and men blasphemed Elohiym [repented not] because of the Plague of the hail; for the Plague thereof was exceeding great.”
At the close of the Investigative Judgment, when the cases of all men have been decided, Mashiach no longer ministers in the heavenly Sanctuary on behalf of mankind. Then the Holy Spirit no longer affects the conscience of unregenerate mankind. The unregenerate wicked then have no capacity within their own power to desire repentance for their evil doing.
Interlude | End Time Assignment
- And I saw another mighty Angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
- And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the Earth,
- And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, Seven Thunders uttered their voices.
- And when the Seven Thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
- And the Angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the Earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
- And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the Earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
- But in the days of the voice of the Seventh Angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of Elohiym should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
- And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the Angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the Earth.
- And I went unto the Angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
- And I took the little book out of the Angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
- And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
See The Structure of Revelation Chart, third column from the left, (Vision Three). The Prophetic Outline of the Seven Trumpets is interrupted by an “Interlude” that pertains to the 144,000. (In “Vision 2”, the “Prophetic Outline” of the Seals was interrupted by the “Interlude” that revealed the sealing of the 144,000.) In the third vision, the 144,000 give witness with a warning message to the world that, “time shall be no longer”.
Yahuwchanon experiences a “theophany” or vision of Mashiach in the full splendor of being Elohiym. Mashiach is the “another mighty Angel”. He is the Messenger with a message from heaven. See Daniy'el 10:5, 6 and Revelation 1:14-16.
Yahuwchanon saw “A little book open in HIS hand." But Daniy'el was told to “...shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end...” (Daniy'el 12:4). But, in the end-time, knowledge would be increased. As the “remnant” emerged from the Dark Ages, knowledge was increased regarding the timelines of Daniy'el 7:25 and 8:14. As Elohiym's remnant people near the close of the judgment and probation, knowledge will again increase to clarify the three timelines of Daniy'el 12. Then the book of Daniy'el will have finally been fully opened. ... Yahuwchanon saw also that “Mashiach set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the Earth.” This statement indicates that Mashiach has complete control of all events and all matters on land and sea.
YaHuWshuaH “cried with a loud voice.” This is often also called “The Loud Cry” as when a “lion roareth”, it shakes everything! It cannot be ignored. This message gets universal attention! The Seven Thunders are messages that shake the world proclaiming that “Time Should Be No Longer” (Revelation 10:6).
Verses 5-6 says, (5)"And the Angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the Earth lifted up his hand to heaven, (6) And sware by him that liveth forever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the Earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that time should be no longer:
Compare verses 5 and 6 above, with this in Daniy'el 12:7 “And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth forever that it shall be a time, times, and an half [1260 literal days], and when he shall have accomplished to scatter [shatter] the power [means] of the holy people, all these things [persecutions] shall be finished.” The two events are the same. Seven Thunders spoke. What did they say? Yahuwchanon was told not to write what they say. But YaHuWshuaH reveals all in Revelation though.
Note that the First Thunder Voice that “Time Should Be No Longer” declared that time to the Second Coming of Mashiach cannot be traced (See MatithYahuw 25:33, 36, 42). Additionally, the statement predicts that no traceable prophetic timelines would exist (for an unspecified period) between the First and the Second Thunder Voices. The First Thunder Voice ended the 2300 day-years of Daniy'el 8:14 and began the Investigative Judgment in heaven. We are now living between the First and Second Thunder Voices. The Second Thunder Voice will resume traceable Prophetic Time in Scripture. It will begin the 1335 day timeline of Daniy'el 12 and end with the voice of Elohiym, which announces the Day and Hour of Mashiach's second coming (see the chart below). The three timelines in Daniy'el Chapter Twelve all begin and end with two separate thunder voices. These timelines are explained more fully in Daniy'el 12, Daniy'el 12:6-7, Daniy'el 12:8, and Daniy'el 12:12. You may also download the book, Getting It All Together , Marian G. Berry and J. S. Risbeck.
Deep Look At The Seven Thunders
From AD 1833 to 1844, the Great Advent Movement ... resounded to all the world. That message was likened to a “Thunder Voice” that circled the entire world (Thunder No. 1). The United States, by its Constitution currently provides for the separation of church and state, thereby giving legal assurance of freedom from religious persecution. But Revelation 13:11 indicates that the United States will change its benign character to: “speak like a dragon.”
When the United States finally “speaks” or legislates a union of church and state to officially make Sunday the national day of worship, this action by the government will open the way for limiting religious freedoms and activities. The sure result when government is being shepherded by the church has always been, persecution against individuals who dare to promote contrary religious teachings and practices. These are the actions that signal the correct time for giving the “Loud Cry” that the Daniy'el 12 timelines have begun, and that 'National ruin' will surely follow.
This “Loud Cry” warning message is to be given in the power of the latter rain as Thunder No. 2. After a short time, Universal Sunday Laws promoted by Papal authority throughout the world will be a signal that probationary time and the Judgment are closing, and that the Plagues will soon begin. This information is to be proclaimed with a loud cry as Thunder Voice No. 3 by Elohiym's people around the world.
Universal Sunday Laws will bring about a time of persecution. For 1290 literal days they will enhance political establishment of the Papal religious persecutor (“The King of Fierce Countenance and Understanding Dark Sentences”). Yet Daniy'el's prophecy advises; “but he (The fierce Papal king of Daniy'el Chapter 8:23-25) shall be broken without hand, yet none shall help him” (Daniy'el 11:45). Thunder voices 5-7 all end with announcements which are warnings that the end of time is at hand. These announcements bring hope and cheer to the sealed people of Elohiym. When they see these things, they will lift up their heads, because they know that their deliverance from sin, persecution and persecutors is near. See charts above and below
Verse 7 says, "But in the days of the voice of the Seventh Angel [Trumpet], when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of Elohiym should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."
Revelation 11:15 adds, "And the Seventh Angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Master, and of his Mashiach; and he shall reign forever and ever". In Colossians 1:26, 27, we read, “Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is manifest to his Saints: To whom Elohiym would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Mashiach in you, the hope of glory.” 1 Thessalonians 4:16 adds, For the Master himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump [seventh Trumpet] of Elohiym: I Corinthians 15:51, 52, also adds: Behold, I show you a mystery: We shall not all sleep [die], but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump [seventh Trumpet]: for the Trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed [translated]...
Please recall that it was a study of the “Little book” of Daniy'el that caused the The Advent Movement (AD 1833-1844). It began small, then quickly grew in Europe and the Northeastern United States. Simultaneous interest that the Second Coming of Mashiach should be imminent also occurred in numerous other places of the world. In the New England States in America many left the mainline Protestant Churches and supported the Advent Movement.
The Second Advent of Mashiach became a contentious issue within the American public. Prospect that the termination of the 2300 day-year timeline meant the imminent coming of Mashiach was very sweet to many. On October 22, 1844, the Day of Atonement for the last year of the 2300 day-year timeline of Daniy'el 8:14 was set for the date of the Second Coming of YaHuWshuaH. But Advent believers in America experienced a very bitter disappointment. The expected Second Coming of Mashiach did not occur.
A further study of Scripture revealed that YaHuWshuaH had not come to this Earth as expected, but had moved from the holy place to the Most Holy Place in the heavenly Sanctuary, into heaven's court room where “the court convened, and the books were opened.” Daniy'el 7:10. Thus a process of investigation of the records of men's lives found in the “books” was to begin. Thus all might see the mercy and justice of Elohiym.
Daniy'el 7: 13 was clear. "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.” The confusion was not regarding the mathematics as to how to count out the 2300 day-year prophecy, but as to the event. They expected YaHuWshuaH to come in the clouds of heaven to this Earth,, but the Bible stated plainly that He would come “in the clouds of heaven” to the Ancient of days and to the court scene in heaven. “...the court convened, and the books were opened.” Daniy'el 7:10.
Revelation 10 is a prophecy which has a valid dual application. It explained the situation surrounding the Daniy'el 8:14 timeline. First, the honey-sweet message of Daniy'el 8:14 ended in the bitter experience of the “Great Disappointment” in AD 1844.
Second, in the end-time, the Chapter 12 timelines in the little book of Daniy'el, which proclaim the nearness of the Second Coming of Mashiach, will be “sweet” to present. But these timelines are to be “bitter” in their fulfillment when persecution is the result for the “holy people” of Elohiym. The commission in Daniy'el 8:14 is to be repeated in the end-time, when the Loud Cry message contained in the three timelines of Daniy'el 12 is proclaimed!
The Seventh Trumpet
The Last Trump (et)
The Seventh Trumpet concludes the history of the Great Controversy, as far as human probation is concerned. Though we should keep in mind that It will not all be over until the 'Thousand Years' are complete and the Executive Judgment ended by the lake of fire! But for the Saints who would be in Heaven during the 'thousand years', it all ended at the 7th Trumpet, the Last Trumpet. And so before the last Trumpet sounds, some intervening actions are necessary. And another complete vision, Vision Four in the Outline chart below, shows the schedule of events as in previous visions. Trumpets 1 - 6 were all covered in Vision Three of the First Line of Prophecies. But Trumpet 7, the Last Trump shall require another vision.
See “The Structure of Revelation” Chart, the fourth column from the left, that presents the fourth vision, which is in Revelation 11. The “Heavenly Scene” in the fourth vision is a picture of Yahuwchanon the prophet, with a measuring rod to see if all is ready for the Second Coming of Mashiach. The Prophetic Outline that follows the “Heavenly Scene” is a prophecy of certain events that must occur just before Mashiach comes. The Interlude for Vision 4 presents the 144,000 again, but as they will finally be exonerated and glorified. The End-time Event is the Second Coming of Mashiach.
(1) And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the Angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of Elohiym, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
A “measuring” tool is used to see if an object will fit into place. Is the object complete and ready? Three things must be measured to see if all is ready for Mashiach to come at this time.
The temple — The completed spiritual edifice of all the redeemed. 1 Kepha (Peter) 2:5 “Ye also, as lively [living] stones, are built up a spiritual house [temple] ...” The altar — The brass Altar of Sacrifice. “Is Mashiach's sacrifice on Calvary sufficient? The answer is “Yes.” But has every martyr given his life yet? The answer is “No.” Them that worship therein — The question: “Has every worshiper (petitioner now living) passed through the Investigative Judgment of the living?” The answer now is “No”, not yet! If everything is not quite ready yet for YaHuWshuaH to come, what is there left that must occur before His Second Coming? Revelation 11:2, 3 give the answer!
- Is the temple or kingdom of Elohiym fully made up right now? The answer is “NO” because there are yet more souls to be added!
- Is the altar (the elements of sacrifice) complete? The sacrifice of YaHuWshuaH is complete, but have all the martyrs been slain yet before YaHuWshuaH comes? The answer is “NO”.
- Are them that worship therein sealed and ready? The answer is “NO, NO, NOT YET”. Then what is yet to be done? Revelation 11 will show us.
(2) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Explanation of Terms:
- “the court of the Gentiles”
- - The “outer court” represents those who have never made a petition for salvation and do not have a pending case qualified to be considered in the Investigative Judgment. “measure it not” - Those who have neglected heaven's offer of eternal life are not to be “measured” before Mashiach comes. After the Second Coming of Mashiach, their cases will be evaluated according to their works in the judgment of the unredeemed during the millennium. See Revelation 20:12.
- The “holy city”
- - A city is made up of people! “the holy city” refers to Elohiym's people living on the Earth when the Investigative Judgment takes up the cases of the living, and when Sunday Laws are enforced nationally by the nations.
- “tread under foot forty and two months”
- — When National Sunday Laws are legislated and are World Wide and Universal, then the wicked “shall tread underfoot” i.e. begin to persecute Elohiym's people everywhere. The persecution continues for 42 literal months of 30 days each (or 1260 literal days). The unjust treatment of the persecution builds in intensity through the period as the nations permit. Daniy'el 12:7 “...it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.” Revelation 13:5, 7 puts it this way, “... and power was given unto him [the Papal beast] to continue forty and two months ... ” 7) And it was given unto him to make war with the Saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.” Also see: Revelation 12:14.
At this point, the 'Heavenly Scene', of Vision Four is over and we may proceed to study to Prophetic Outline which spans Revelation 11: 3 - 11. Please see chart above for reference and refreshing.
(3) And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
"But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city [Elohiym's people] shall they tread under foot forty and two months." The two witnesses are the Scriptures of the Old Testament and the New Testament. These are important testimonies to the origin and perpetuity of the Law of Elohiym. The two witnesses are not persons or groups of persons. However, the 144,000 are loyal to the Old and New Testaments and the two tables of the Law of Elohiym. “sackcloth” — "sack" - cloth, i.e. mohair (the material or garments made of it, worn as a sign of grief).
(4) These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the Elohiym of the Earth.
Olive trees produce olive oil. This oil was used in the candlesticks to give light. Oil is a symbol for the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit accompanies a study of the Scripture to reveal light and truth. (Further reading is in MattithYahuw 25:1-12; ZekarYahuw 4:2-6; and Psalm 119:105.). The Prophetic Outline of Revelation 11:3-10, which is foretelling future events, cannot be understood (at this time) except as the Holy Spirit reveals the meaning from the Word of Elohiym. This fact is made plain in Revelation 11:3, 4.
- And if any man will hurt them, [attempt to destroy them] fire proceedeth out of their mouth [language (“words of warning”)], and devoureth [“eat down”] their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must be killed [destroyed].
- These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the Earth with all Plagues, as often as they will.
- And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
The Two Witnesses (the Old and New Testaments) are the main characters of this chapter. There was war against the Bible during the French Revolution (which is a “past application”). There will again be war against the Witnesses - a final crisis against the Bible (in an “end-time fulfillment”). The entire controversy between good and evil is over the “Law of Elohiym”. Verse 5 implies that the final fate of the wicked will be their eternal destruction, which is described in Revelation 20.
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the Earth with all Plagues, as often as they will.
And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
The Scriptures, the Word of Elohiym, have “power to shut heaven, that it rain not”. The experience of Eliyahuw confirms this. See 1 Kings 17:1; 18:45. “power over waters to turn them to blood”; Plagues two and three of the Seven Last Plagues assure of this (see Revelation 16:3-7).
History repeats itself! In the French Revolution, atheism waged war against the Scriptures. The same teachings that led to that revolution can be expected to involve the whole world in a similar struggle. The war against Elohiym, His Word and His law, is to be repeated in the last act of the great drama of prophetic fulfillment in Revelation Chapter 11. Verse seven indicates legislative action designed to eliminate the laws of Elohiym. (See verses 8 through 10). But the Word has [power] “to smite the Earth with all Plagues”—The Seven Last Plagues promise this. (See Revelation 16).
- And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Master was crucified.
- And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
- And they that dwell upon the Earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the Earth.
The Scriptures, when voided by legislation in a lawless society, would enable Satan to make war on the Word and Law of Elohiym. “Sodom” = sodomy and sexual perversions. “Egypt” = sin of all kinds. “Our Lord” was crucified neither in Egypt nor Sodom. These terms represent spiritual conditions of the end-time world. Although action is taken to destroy the deposed Word of Elohiym and the Law of Elohiym contained therein, the wicked of the Earth do not “suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves” (to be forgotten). The reason: These are such great events, that although having been deposed, the Scriptures and their contained Law of Elohiym are all the wicked can think about or talk about! The two prophets are the Old Testament and the New Testament, which contain the Moral Law by which men are judged written therein. The wicked rejoice when they witness the condemnation of Elohiym's Prophetic Word (the Scriptures and their Moral Law). They celebrate the event with merrymaking (or “partying”) and savor the official measures that were used to put both out of their way. But the people do not “suffer” the deposed word of Elohiym to be “put in graves to be forgotten and put out of mind. The sin and perversions of verse 8 are already very commonly accepted even in some of the fallen Natsariym (Christian) bodies that comprise the Babylon of today.
Historical Egypt was one of the few nations ever to deny the existence of YaHuWaH and His
Sovereignty! " (Exo 5:2 RNKJV) (2) And Pharaoh said, "Who is YaHuWaH, that I should obey his voice to let Yisra'el go? I know not YaHuWaH, neither will I let Yisra'el go."
Egypt was atheism and represents universal atheism today. Sodom taught the world sodomy, gayism, lesbianism, homosexualism, and all known deviances! These are well-nigh universal. The world is now, veritably Sodom and Egypt.
- And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from Elohiym entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
- And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
- And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the Elohiym of heaven.
- The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
While these words of holy trust ascend to Elohiym, the clouds sweep back, and the starry heavens are seen, unspeakably glorious in contrast with the black and angry Firmament on either side. The glory of the celestial city streams from the gates ajar. Then there appears against the sky a hand holding two tables of stone folded together. Says the prophet, "The heavens shall declare His righteousness; for Elohiym is judge himself." [Psalm 50:6.] That holy law, Elohiym's righteousness, that amid thunder and flame was proclaimed from Sinai as the guide of life, is now revealed to men as the rule of judgment. The hand opens the tables, and there are seen the precepts of the Decalogue, traced as with a pen of fire. The words are so plain that all can read them. Memory is aroused, the darkness of superstition and heresy is swept from every mind, and Elohiym's ten words, brief, comprehensive, and authoritative, are presented to the view of all the inhabitants of the Earth.
See “The Structure of Revelation” Chart. The fourth vision, which refers to the last events in the First Major Line of Prophecy, is nearing its end. The last “Interlude” also refers to the 144,000. They will be honored for keeping Elohiym's Holy Law through the final crisis.
Carefully note the following parallels: Revelation 16:17 And the seventh Angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. [Seventh Plague]
Revelation 16:18 “...a great earthquake...” [Seventh Plague] Revelation 6:12 “...a great earthquake...” [Sixth Seal] Revelation 11:13 “...a great earthquake...” [Sixth Trumpet]
The Interlude to the Fourth Vision of the First Major line of Prophecy is a most important one in the Great Controversy. It is the Vindication of the Law of YaHuWaH. In the middle of Armageddon, His hands display the Ten Commandments in the Sky to the view of the who world! All sophistry instantly vanish! The Ten Words are the guide of life and the judge of all! This is what Revelation refers to in Verse 12. Also observe the largely contemporaneous the Trumpets and Plagues will be.
- And the seventh Angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Elohiym, and of his Mashiach; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
- And the four and twenty elders, which sat before YaHuWaH on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshiped YaHuWaH,
- Saying, We give thee thanks, O YaHuWaH El-Shaddai, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
- And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the Saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the Earth.
- And the temple of YaHuWaH was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his Testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
Mashiach blows the 7th Trumpet to wake the dead. This is the Third Woe which is the Second Coming of Mashiach . See 2 Thessalonians 4:16 and 1 Corinthians 15:52. The Second Coming of Mashiach is the most troubling Woe for the wicked.
Revelation 4:4, 10, 11 stated, "And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. (10) The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, (11) Thou art worthy, O Master, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created".
Revelation 16:19-21, adds, "And the great city [Babylon (false religion)] was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell, and great Babylon came in remembrance before Elohiym, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. (20) And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. (21) And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed Elohiym because of the Plague of the hail, for the Plague thereof was exceeding great".
The Seventh Trumpet is the End-Time Event that ends the Fourth Vision. Obviously, the Seventh Trumpet and the Seventh Plague have the same ending and are related to each other. All seven Trumpets explain the causes for the effects of the Plagues upon the wicked. ... The chart below shows the relationship between the Trumpets and the Plagues, and how they are involved with the same events. The Seals, Trumpets and the Plagues in the book of Revelation need to be studied together.
“The nations were angry” (past tense). Revelation 16:19 “...and the cities of the nations fell ...” This ends the First Major Line of Prophecy in the book of Revelation (Chapters 1-11). This Major Line of Prophecy began in AD 31 and concludes with the Second Coming of Mashiach. The Next section will be the Second Major Line of Prophecy. The Second Major Line of Prophecy begins at Revelation 12 and ends at Chapter 22, which is the last Chapter of the book. This Major Line of Prophecy begins with Satan's fall in heaven. It concludes with the Third Coming of Mashiach and the New Yerushalayim, the New Earth, and the final destruction of the wicked.