(Last modified: 4 months ago)
Thus Says YAHUWAH
- Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
- And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of Yahuwah shall name.
- And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Master Yahuwah shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name
- And if children, then heirs; heirs of YaHuWaH, and joint-heirs with the Messiah; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
- And if ye be the Messiah's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
- Wherein YaHuWaH, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:
The Children, and citizens of the Kingdom are not and cannot be followers of anyone or anything! We are not followers or students of anyone! We are HEIRS! CO-HEIRS! Our Father has a name for Us and our Savior. We cannot belong to any group that Our Savior does not belong to or have any name that HE does not bear! WE share everything with HIM.
WHO ARE WE? WHAT ARE WE CALLED?
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE CALLS US?
Ben Elohiym - The Son of Elohiym
YeshaYahuw 60:21 KJV
(21) Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
YeshaYahuw 61:1 KJV
(1) The Spirit of Yahuwah Elohiym is upon me; because Yahuwah hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
YirmeYahuw 23:5-6 KJV
(5) Behold, the days come, saith Yahuwah, that I will raise unto Dawid a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the Earth. (6) In his days Yahuwdah shall be saved, and Yisra'El shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, YAHUWAH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
YirmeYahuw 33:15-16 KJV
(15) In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto Dawid; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. (16) In those days shall Yahuwdah be saved, and Yerushalayim shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, Yahuwah our righteousness.(1) And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Yishai (Jesse), and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
(2) And the spirit of Yahuwah shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Yahuwah;
(3) And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of Yahuwah: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
(4) But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the Earth: and he shall smite the Earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
(5) And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
ZekarYahuw 3:8 KJV
(8) Hear now, O Yahuwshua (Joshua) the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
ZekarYahuw 6:12-13 KJV
(12) And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh Yahuwah of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of Yahuwah: (13) Even he shall build the temple of Yahuwah; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
Naming Ancient Yisra'El
Genesis 32:27-28 RNKJV
(27) And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Ya'acov.
(28) And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Ya'acov, but Yisra'El: for as a prince hast thou power with Elohiym and with men, and hast prevailed.
Scripture is clear, the only One with the Right to plant among us is Yahuwah Himself. Yahuwshuwah was clear: MatithYahuw 15:13 RNKJVBut he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.If we had to give Ya'acov another name of our own devising, for what we know about him, we would not call him 'Yisra'El'. How could we call this great Supplanter and Usurper a 'Prince with Elohiym', 'Overcomer', or the 'House of El'? We do not know enough to do stuff like that. It is Elohiym that named him, knowing that the name Ya'acov given by Yishaq (Isaac) his father, a human being, does not cut it. And so, the name Ya'acov was uprooted, not being planted by Yahuwah!
Therefore, as far as 'naming' goes, only Yahuwah gives names to His people and individuals of special assignments.Genesis 35:9-11 RNKJV
(9) And Elohiym appeared unto Ya'acov again, when he came out of Padan-aram, and blessed him.
(10) And Elohiym said unto him, Thy name is Ya'acov: thy name shall not be called any more Ya'acov, but Yisra'El shall be thy name: and he called his name Yisra'El.
(11) And Elohiym said unto him, I am El-Shaddai: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
A second time, Yahuwah confirmed the name-change. We do not call Yisra'El, Ya'acov, in spite of the niceness of the name. Till date, they are called Yisra'El.
Genesis 32:31-32 RNKJV
(31) And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.
(32) Therefore the children of Yisra'El eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Ya'acov's thigh in the sinew that shrank.
Not only that Ya'acov's name was changed by Yahuwah, He was clear that Ya'acov's children will not be called the children of Ya'acov, but the 'Children of Yisra'El'. Forever, they shall be called, known and described as such 'the Children of Yisra'El'.
Naming The Incarnate Son of Elohiym
Now, how about the Son of Elohiym? Who named Him, Yahuwah or Us? Even titles or Offices, who assigned Offices or Titles to the Son of Elohiym?(35) And the Angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of YHWH.(20) But while he thought on these things, behold, the Angel of YHWH appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Yahuwseph, thou son of Dawid, fear not to take unto thee Maryam thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.
(21) And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call his name Yahuwshuwah: for He shall save His people from their sins.
It is evident from the Word, that His Name, 'Yahuwshuwah', His Office, 'Savior' were appointed by Yahuwah His Father. And by this name He is also the promised 'Branch'. Being the BRANCH, His people, like Yisra'El, must be THE BRANCH, OF THE BRANCH also.
The words translated 'Branch' in scripture are: 'Tsemakh' word number H6780 in Strong's Hebrew Dictionary, as in YeshaYahuw 4:2, YirmeYahuw 23:5, 33:15; and 'Natsir' which is word number H5342 in Strong's Hebrew Dictionary, as in YeshaYahuw 11:1, 60:21. They mean, 'green shoot', 'sprout','bud', 'branch'. When you want an exact copy of a plant or fruit, replanting the seed from the fruit does not always guarantee exactitude in quality! The seeds of a very sweet orange, planted and grown may not bear oranges anywhere near as sweet as the fruit it came from. To guarantee exactitude in character and taste, every farmer knows you can achieve that by cutting out a shoot from the root of the same tree and replant it elsewhere, or grafting a stem from it into a stock of another similar tree. To ensure continuity, only an offspring, a branch, a bud, from the root of Dawid, Yishai (Jesse) would suffice. And for posterity, only those who come from the same stock, root, the branch, shall belong. All those from this 'branch' from Yishai (Jesse) shall be Yahuwah's 'PLANTING'. They are called by Scripture 'Natsarim' plural, 'NATSRI' singular, or 'NAZARENE', as anglicized.
Grafting is a way to produce plants from pieces of existing plants instead of seeds. Branches or buds are cut from one plant and placed on a related kind of plant. The 'branch' or bud that is grafted is called the scion. The plant that accepts the graft is called the rootstock. So Shaul wrote about Gentiles being 'grafted' on to the STOCK to become part of the precious BRANCH.
It is the 'BRANCH' of YeshaYahuw 60:21 who is the Annointed in YeshaYahuw 61:1. No BRANCH, no ANNOINTING! Note that the break between YeshaYahuw 60:21 and 61:1 is man-made. The two verses should belong in one chapter because they are contiguous in context.
Naming B'nai ha'Elohiym - The Sons of ElohiymAnd the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of Yahuwah shall name.
YeshaYahuw 62:2 KJVAnd ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Master Yahuwah shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name
YeshaYahuw 65:15 KJV
YeshaYahuw 4:2 KJV
(2) In that day shall the branch of Yahuwah be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the Earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Yisra'El.
Note here that, the 'escaped of Yisra'El' are called 'the Branch', 'the fruit of the Earth'. The word BRANCH describes the Savior and His People.
Tehillim (Psalms) 25:9-10 KJV
(9) The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. (10) All the paths of Yahuwah are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
The word translated 'keep' is the Hebrew word number H5341, 'NATSAR'. According to Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionary, NATSAR in the text above, means 'obey', 'keep(er)', 'observe', 'guard', and 'watcher'. It is from the same root word as the word, NETSER. Psalm 25:10 is saying that 'All the paths of Yahuwah are mercy and truth unto such as NATSAR His covenant ... . Those who NATSAR His covenant are Natsarim. The Branch.
Tehillim (Psalms) 119:33-34 KJV
(33) Teach me, O YHWH, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.
(34) Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
To paraphrase the Psalmist, he is saying, "Give me understanding, and I shall NATSAR Thy law; yea, I shall NATSAR it with my whole heart". Those who 'keep' and 'observe' His Law are Natsarim. They are the BRANCH.
YeshaYahuw 49:6 KJV
(6) And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Ya'acov, and to restore the preserved of Yisra'El: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the Earth.
The word here translated 'preserved' is the Hebrew word NATSIYR, word number H5336 in Strong's Hebrew dictionary. And it means, 'preserved', and 'delivered'. I would be among the 'Natsiyr', 'delivered' of Yisra'El, what about you? We are Natsarim.
Acts 24:1-5 KJV
(1) And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and with a certain orator named Tertullus, who informed the governor against Sha'ul (Paul). (2) And when he was called forth, Tertullus began to accuse him, saying, ... (5) For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Yahuwdim throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes: ...
The disciples were known in those days as NAZARENES!
The word 'Nazarene' a translation of the Greek word number G3480 in Strong's Greek dictionary, is said to be from another Greek word, G3478 NAZOREAN, meaning, 'from Nazareth'. Nazarene, as a word appears only once in the New Testament. It was intended as a sarcastic reference to the followers of the little known 'Rabbi from no-where called Nazareth'! They were not called 'Christian'!. If the church needed a name, it could not have come from Antioch. The church headquarters was in Yerushalayim. The Church did not need a Name. It has a Name, a divine one. If a name was needed, it would come from and be approved by Yerushalayim. Not Antioch! The word 'Christian' does not include 'Christ' as it describes only His followers! But the name Yahuwah has given, is the only one that matters and that will remain. It is inclusive. It is 'Natsarim', 'THE BRANCH'. WE AND OUR SAVIOR ARE Natsarim - keepers of Yahuwah's Law, watchers over Yahuwah's Law, obedient unto Yahuwah and His Law.
Acts 17:28 KJV
(28) For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
The word here translated 'Offspring', is the Greek word GENOS, word number G1085. It means, 'offspring', 'stock', and 'kindred'. 'Stock' is 'Natsar' in Hebrew. We are Yahuwah's Offspring, kindred with Yahuwshuwah the OFFSPRING. We are Natsarim, not
Christians!If 'Christ' means, as they claim, 'anointed', and 'Christian' is 'little Christ', 'little anointed', where may we find this expression in prophetic scripture? Where?
Revelation 22:16 KJV
(16) I Yahuwshuwah have sent mine Angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring (Natsar) of Dawid, and the bright and morning star.
Yahuwshuwah is also the Offspring of Dawid, the Offspring of Yahuwah our ONLY Father.
Followers Name Change!And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of Yahuwah shall name.
YeshaYahuw 62:2 KJVAnd ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Master Yahuwah shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name
YeshaYahuw 65:15 KJV
MattithYahuw 2:23 KJV
(23) And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called haNatsri (a Nazarene).
As stated above, Yahuwshuwah shall be called haNatsri (a Nazarene). But this was not because He shall be a dweller in Nazareth, but because He is the Natsar. The word 'Christian' has no Hebrew antecedence! It is entirely Greek! It could not have been the result of an attempt at the translation of the Hebrew word 'Natsarim'. There is no relationship between the two words. Neither the book of Revelation nor the Gospels were originally written in Greek! None. They were all written in the spoken, native language of the authors, which were all Yahuwdim. If the language of the disciples was Greek or Latin or Aramaic, why did Yahuwshuwah speak to Sha'ul in the Hebrew tongue during their meeting on the way to Damascus? It is true that precious few Hebrew scripts survive, but this is due certainly to enemy action! All part of the effort to 'Sit in the Temple of Elohiym, making himself Elohiym'! Another attempt to "have nothing to do with these odious people"! as the Yahuwdim were described by the Papacy at the Council of Nicea.
Acts 11:26 KJV
(26) And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
Again, who called the disciples 'Christians'? We are not exactly sure who did. But we know that there is not one word of prophecy that promised such a name, not one! Which name should take precedence, the one given in Prophecy or the one given by we know not who? Should our name be the one that ties us with our Savior or the one that merely associates us with Him? Is it the name that makes us belong with Him or the one that separates us from Him?
Beloved, I am a NATSAR. I am not a Christian. What about you?
The Eklesia In Antioch
We have here an account of the planting and watering of a church at Antioch, the chief city of Syria, reckoned afterwards the third most considerable city of the empire, only Rome and Alexandria being preferred before it, next to whose patriarch that of Antioch took place. It stood where Hamath or Riblah did, which we read of in the Old Testament. It is suggested that Luke, the penman of this history, as well as Theophilus, to whom he dedicates it, was of Antioch, which may be the reason why he takes more particular notice of the success of the gospel at Antioch, as also because there it was that Paul began to be famous, towards the story of whom he is hastening ... The first preachers of the gospel there were such as were dispersed from Yerushalayim by persecution, that persecution which arose five or six years ago (as some compute), at the time of Stephen's death (Acts 11:19): They traveled as far as Phenice and other places preaching the word. Elohiym suffered them to be persecuted, that thereby they might be dispersed in the world, sown as seed to Elohiym, in order to their bringing forth much fruit. Thus what was intended for the hurt of the church was made to work for its good; as Ya'acov's curse of the tribe of Levi (I will divide them in Ya'acov, and scatter them in Yisra'El) was turned into a blessing. The enemies designed to scatter and lose them, Christ designed to scatter and use them. Thus the wrath of man is made to praise Elohiym.
They particularly applied themselves to the Hellenist Yahuwdim (Jews), here called the Grecians, that were at Antioch. Many of the preachers were natives of Judea and Yerushalayim; but some of them were by birth of Cyprus and Cyrene, as Barnabas himself (Act 4:36), and Simon (Mark 15:21), but had their education in Yerushalayim; and these, being themselves Grecian Yahuwdim (Jews), had a particular concern for those of their own denomination and distinction, and applied themselves closely to them at Antioch. Doctor Lightfoot says that they were there called Hellenists, or Grecians, because they were Yahuwdim (Jews) of the corporation or enfranchisement of the city; for Antioch was a Syrogrecian city. To them they preached Master Yahuwshuwah. This was the constant subject of their preaching; what else should the ministers of Christ preach, but Christ - Christ, and him crucified - Christ, and him glorified?
The good work thus begun at Antioch was carried on to great perfection; and the church, thus founded, grew to be a flourishing one, by the ministry of Barnabas and Saul, who built upon the foundation which the other preachers had laid, and entered into their labors, Yahuwchanon 4:37-38.
The church at Yerushalayim sent Barnabas thither, to nurse this new-born church, and to strengthen the hands both of preachers and people, and put a reputation upon the cause of Christ there.
We need to be clear about a few points:
- Every account of how the name 'Christian' came about is only speculation. In other words, could it have been another one of the 'reproachful' names, according to the Matthew-Henry Commentary above?
- As quoted in YeshaYahuw 62:2; 65:15, Yahuwah had promised to call His people by a 'new name'.
- Should the new name be given by man or by Elohiym?
- If we are 'Christians', what about our Master, Is He also 'Christian'? We should belong together with Him. For where He is there we should be also, should we not?
Also, it is a bit curious for mainstream Christian Commentators to state that 'enemies' called the disciples 'Nazarenes'! MattithYahuw 2:23 KJV
(23) And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.Scripture prophesied that He shall be called a Nazarene. So how could the term 'Nazarene' therefore be described as 'reproachful'? There is something seriously wrong here, isn't there?
At this point it should be clear that Yahuwshuwah being called 'Nazarene', was not because He hailed from Nazareth merely, far from it. Yes, He is 'Nazarene', the "Natsar" for a totally different significance. He is the pure, living green shoot from the root of Yishai, from the root of Elohiym, from which the Vine is formed. Its branches cannot be different. He says,
Yahuwchanon 15:10 KJV
(10) If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
The word translated 'keep' here, is the Greek word number G5083. The word 'keep' in the Hebrew language is 'NATSAR'. Those who 'keep' are 'KEEPERS', 'WATCHERS'. They are Natsarim. Yahuwshuwah is a 'Keeper', and asks us to be 'Keepers' also. Would you become a 'keeper', a NATSAR?(1) I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. (2) Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. ... (4) Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
(5) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
The Branches of the vine are Natsarim.
Beloved I recommend you watch this Special Video by Brother Mark of the Messengerofthename Ministry. It will help etch this truth in your heart.
It was in Antioch that the disciples were first called Christians. The name was given them because Christ was the main theme of their preaching, their teaching, and their conversation. Continually they were recounting the incidents that had occurred during the days of His earthly ministry, when His disciples were blessed with His personal presence. Untiringly they dwelt upon His teachings and His miracles of healing. With quivering lips and tearful eyes they spoke of His agony in the garden, His betrayal, trial, and execution, the forbearance and humility with which He had endured the contumely and torture imposed upon Him by His enemies, and the godlike pity with which He had prayed for those who persecuted Him. His resurrection and ascension, and His work in heaven as the Mediator for fallen man, were topics on which they rejoiced to dwell. Well might the heathen call them Christians, since they preached Christ and addressed their prayers to Elohiym through Him.
It was Elohiym who gave to them the name of Christian . This is a royal name, given to all who join themselves to Christ. It was of this name that Ya'acov (James) wrote later, "Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?" Ya'acov (James) 2:6,7. And Kepha (Peter) declared, "If any man suffer as a Natsarim, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify Elohiym on this behalf." "If ye be reproached for the name of Mashiach, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of Elohiym resteth upon you." 1 Kepha 4:16,14.
The Spirit of Prophecy here declares that 'It was Elohiym who gave to them the name of 'Christian', even though, 'Well might the heathen call them Christians'! It seems clear that what Elohiym did was simply not challenging the name the 'heathen' called them. And haven permitted it, it would be logical to say He gave them the name. But there is not a shred of word of Scripture that says or prophesied so! Yahuwah had promised to give them a 'new' name and He did. They are the People or Children of Yahuwshuwah haMaschiach haNatsri - Natsarim.
It is also certain that Shimon Kepha and Ya'acov 'James' would not refer to a Greek name 'Christos' as 'that worthy name'. They were Yahuwdim, spoke Ivri, writing of a Yahuwdi Savior whose Name they know very well as Yahuwshuwah haMaschiach.
Christianity Is Not our Religion! Natsarenity Is. We are not Christians. We are Natsarim
AT THE END - THE ENDTIME
The Endtime is the period when Elohiym will separate the chaff from the wheat. The time when 'all these things shall be finished' according to Dani'El 12. A time when all decisions for weal or woe shall be made. A time when the Three Angels' messages of Revelation 14:6-12 will turn into the Seven Angels' messages of Revelation 14 and 18, to usher on the Second-coming. Who will be among the Seven Angels? Who will they be? How did the Bible describe them in Prophecy?YeshaYahuw 49:6 RNKJV And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.YirmeYahuw 31:6 RNKJV For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto YHWH our Elohiym.
YeshaYahuw 49:6 is primarily referring to the Savior, Yahuwshuwah haMashiach. His work became the work of those who believe in Him, His followers.
The expression "raising the tribes of Ya'aqov" is a reference to the gathering in of the "great multitude" in Revelation 7:9. That work is a great work which only the special Team, described as the 144000, the Remnant of the Remnant, in YirmeYahuw 31:6, called 'watchmen upon the mount Ephraim'. There work is described in YeshaYahuw 49:6 as, "to restore the preserved of Yisra'El". The word translated 'preserved' in the text, is word number H5336 - 'natsiyr'. It means - 'delivered', 'preserved'. But notice that in its Hebrew root, it means 'Keepers', 'Branch'. The 144,000 are Natsarim, the great multitude which they shall gather in from every nation are called Natsarim also! How wonderful! What shall be the 'watchmen's' message? "... Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto YHWH our Elohiym." In Revelation 14:6-12 the message is "Fear Elohiym and give glory to Him ... Come out of Babylon". Watchers, Watchmen, Keepers, Branches, Natsarim shall soon give the "Loud Cry" inviting Elohiym's people to come away from the Churches and the world and unto Zion, where Yahuwshuwah haNatsri our Almighty Savior is, waiting to receive us.
No, We Are Not Christians, We Are Natsarim, Co-heirs With Yahuwshuwah haNatsri, the Son of Yahuwah, the living Elohiym.